Help & Advice
Browse through our extensive FAQs to answer all your questions!:
How much is postage and packing?
- Your postage cost is displayed in your basket before you checkout. This allows us to offer the cheapest postage and to automatically combine postage for multiple purchases. You can also use our ‘shipping calculator’ to estimate your shipping costs before you purchase.
Can you deliver to BFPO addresses?
- Yes. Price is the same as a standard UK delivery.
How is my item delivered?
- Once you have placed your order, we determine the most efficient method for delivery. We use Royal Mail, DHL, and UPS dependant on the size of your item and destination.
Can you deliver internationally?
- Yes. When you complete checkout you can select your delivery address. We deliver to virtually every country in Europe plus North America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China and Japan.
If we are not showing delivery available to your country then you can still buy from us but you may need to purchase through our eBay store. Please contact us for more information.
Can you ship to my International Mail Forwarding Service?
- Yes. However please note that we can only accept responsibility for the item until the point it is delivered to them. We cannot consider claims for damage etc once the item has been delivered by your mail forwarding service. Similarly, we can only track your item to the point of initial delivery
How quickly will my purchase be shipped?
- Very! All items are held in stock and available for immediate despatch. We pride ourselves on fast shipping and quality packaging so your purchase should reach you as soon as possible.
What if I am out when my item is delivered?
- Items will normally require a signature on delivery from either our courier or Royal Mail. If you are out at the time of delivery the delivery agent will leave a card with instructions on how to receive your item.
- If you have nominated a ‘Safe Place’ with Royal Mail then your item may be left there if you are out.
Can you modify a model for me?
- Sorry but we cannot modify or customise models. We only supply brand new models direct from the manufacturer and unfortunately cannot customise them in any way.
Can you find a model for me?
- If there is a particular model you are looking for and have been unable to find then we are more than happy to see if we can find it. Email details to us – email@example.com and we will see if it is available.
Can I pre order an item?
- We do not normally accept pre-orders but on some items where there is likely to be high demand or small quantities available we do accept pre orders.
- If an item is available in our store as a pre-order this is stated in the description along with estimated release date. Please be aware that release dates are only a guide and can often change slightly.
How can I pay?
- We accept the following payment methods on this website
- Visa Debit
- You can also pay by cheque drawn on UK personal bank accounts and you can also ring us to make payment over the telephone.
- We regret we do not accept payment by bank transfer.
How do I contact you?
- Our contact details are as follows –
- Telephone – 01282 433245
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also get in touch via our Facebook and Twitter pages or via our eBay store.
What are you opening hours?
- Monday – Friday 0800 – 1600
Can I visit the LobsterDiecast store?
- Sorry but we do not have a retail store.
- We do however have stands at a number of prominent car shows throughout the year where you can see a range of our products. You can also visit our eBay store.
I have a complaint, what should I do?
- Please email our Customer Services department on email@example.com.
- We aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours (Monday – Friday)
Can I return an item?
- Yes. We operate a 14 day return policy if you wish to return your item.
- Please contact us for full details.